In the event of a crisis call Toll Free 1-866-495-6735. (Crisis Line Only) In order to better help the people in Pinal and Gila Counties, Horizon Human Services has designed a comprehensive emergency/crisis mental health program which includes the following components:
- Twenty-four (24) hour telephone Helpline service.
- Face-to-Face service that is responsive to walk-in persons during normal business hours.
- Twenty-four (24) hour face-to-face Mobile Outreach service responsive community-wide.
- Psychiatric Consultation during usual business hours.
- Twenty-four (24) hour face-to-face assessment of suicide risk and linkage to psychiatric health facilities.