- Call (520)836-1688 in Casa Grande, (928)402-9297 in Globe and (928)474-4917 in Payson.
- Tell the receptionist that you would like to receive help for a particular problem.
- The receptionist will transfer you to an Intake Scheduler who will schedule an appointment for your intake within the next seven (7) days.
- The Intake Scheduler will ask you to bring some or all of the following documents to your intake appointment.
- Picture Id
- Insurance Card
- Court Papers
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security
- Custody or divorce decree papers
- AHCCCS ID
- Proof of Income
- When you come in for your appointment you will meet with a Screening Specialist to gather some initial information.
- Once your screening is completed you will meet with an Intake specialist.
- The intake process will take at least 2 hours and will include your first counseling service to help address the reason for which you are seeking services.
- The kinds of services you would like to receive will be discussed during your intake and a plan and duration of treatment will be developed.
- After the intake is completed, you will either be given a next appointment time by the Intake Specialist or you will be contacted in the near future by the person assigned to your case.